Whether we’d like to admit it or not, we all get dry, rough feet in the Winter sometimes, and with O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream, we can all seek repair from damage and cracks, rough patches, and flakes.
Similar to their bestselling Hand Cream, the foot cream works to create a protective barrier and nourish any damages for even the most dry, cracked, and irritated feet.
The best part? It starts working within only a few days, and you can expect damaged and cracked feet to turn into post-pedicure worthy dogs in no time (male or female).
While normally I’m on the hunt for the latest and best hand creams and creams or serums designed for the face, when I started noticing dry feet despite exfoliating and my best attempts to soothe and repair, I knew it was time for a new product.
O’Keeffe’s Foot Cream is not only budget-friendly, with close to 8000 reviews and a nearly perfect 5 star rating, purchasing one was not a tough choice.
So is O’Keefe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream worthy of it’s perfect reviews and as good as the hand cream?
We reviewed first to test it out so you wouldn’t have to.
Review: O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream
O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream is a highly concentrated and deeply nourishing cream that relives your feet and toes, even the most dry, rough, cracked, damaged, and in need of “foot therapy.”
Before we begin, make sure you’re ordering O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream from a legitimate retailer, NOT from a counterfeit seller. For your convenience, here is the Amazon link to an authentic O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream retailer.
Whether it is from working in a certain industry, wearing uncomfortable shoes, standing or walking a lot, the weather, or simply natural dryness that happens to us all, we all need help sometimes in repairing the damage with our feet that over time can become quite painful and create tension, redness, calluses, and other unsightly issues.
We may ignore it or try several treatments, some which can be fairly expensive, that simply fail to even work at times. But if it does not go away and you’re still in pain, there is no reason to stay that way.
When I first heard about O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream (and it was the first time I was in need of a product for the feet and toes), it was after doing research on their famed hand cream that soothes and repairs even the most damaged and cracked working hands.
With a reference like that, plus all the reviews and the modest price point, I was sold very easily.
As a bonus, they are sold in packs of different sizes ranging from 1- 12 for value, so if you and/or your whole family love it, you can get an even better value.
My first time trying it out, it was rich in texture without being greasy, sticky, or too heavy on the feet. It did not feel irritating or create any reaction even with very sensitive skin.
It felt extremely soothing and was completely odorless (I see this as a positive with a foot cream), and the best part was after a few minutes, it felt fine to start walking around without any slip, put socks, slippers, or booties on, and no residue came off on any sheets, linens, or surfaces.
You can put it on twice daily and in the morning if you prefer, I personally used it once a day before bedtime and then added socks (exfoliating first for added benefits), and it felt amazing.
Within a few days, my feet felt smoother, softer, and looked visibly more repaired without any redness and no cracks or any scaly texture.
For those with more significant damage, you may have to wait a week or so to start seeing a significant change or final difference in the appearance, but should definitely start noticing relief and healing benefits within only a couple or few days of use.
It not only felt and looked great, the price seemed like a steal in comparison to more expensive pedicure and salon treatments available that either do not work or you have to keep getting every couple of weeks.
O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream: Ingredients and Benefits
The main ingredient contained in O’Keefe’s Foot Cream is Allantoin, which deeply nourishes and hydrates the feet and toe area and helps to create a protective barrier to prevent against future damage. The ingredients used are non-toxic and safe for those with even very sensitive skin, and those prone to different allergies. They are mainly designed to help treat and repair any dry, rough patches, scales of skin, irritation and relieve any discomfort on your feet and toes.
With that in mind, here are a couple of key ingredients in the Healthy Feet Foot Cream and their benefits with use:
- Allantoin is found in high concentrations in O’Keefe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream, and designed to deeply nourish and repair very dry and rough feet
- Non-irritating and safe and gentle for even the most sensitive skin types and topical conditions (including eczema)
- Anti-bacterial for the foot and toe areas: prevents and treats breakouts, blemishes, and infections by fighting acne-causing bacteria
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: aids in healing wounds, rashes, and any irritation on the skin (should not be applied directly to open blisters)
- Increases smoothness and helps the overall texture of the toes and foot
- Removes dead skin and build up on the surface of the skin, exfoliating gently to remove any rough skin or flakes
- Prevents further and future itchy or flaky skin
- Very safe for sensitive skin- non toxic and non allergenic ingredient
- Deeply hydrates the skin on the feet and toes and helps in restoring any depleted hydration, dryness, or rough patches and scales on the skin
- Soothes and nurtures the skin, creating a protective barrier that helps protect further damage (i.e. weather, footwear)
- Treats bacteria, topical skin infections, rough patches, scaly skin, and very dry skin on the feet
- Safe for all skin types including dry skin, combination skin, sensitive skin, and acne-prone skin, gentle and nourishing for the feet (and body or hands if desired)
- Helps soothe any redness on the skin and topical irritation during and after application
- Feels soothing, calming, and nourishing when applied
- For dry and dehydrated feet: helps to attract moisture to the skin, provide hydration, with a strong hydration hold and help deeply replenish the feet and toes to provide relief
- Anti-bacterial benefits: helps to treat any bacteria, acne, and kill any potential bacteria that may cause further irritation, itch, dryness, or discomfort
- Provides relief for foot itch and general discomfort
O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream: Pros and Cons
Overall, O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream truly lives up to its name and hype just like its hand cream counterpart and soothes, nourishes, and repairs even the most cracked, damaged, and dehydrated feet for both men and women. Whether you are someone who participates in a lot of heavy sports, wears uncomfortable shoes, or simply suffers from rough and dry feet on a regular basis that seems to resist all other forms of treatment, O’Keefe’s Foot Cream is a budget-friendly solution to cure and repair all the damage.
With that in mind, while it is is hard to find many downsides to using the product, here are a look at some key pros and cons to bear in mind prior to purchase:
- The creams are sold in packs in different sizes from 1 to 12 units, so if you love this product, you can really stock up on a discount
- The texture is creamy and rich without feeling sticky, greasy, or overly heavy on the feet (you can start walking around within a few minutes without any issues)
- Only a small amount of O’Keefe’s foot cream is needed for use as it is quite rich for the foot, and it can be applied to the toes and toe area as well
- O’Keefe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream has the added bonus of working very quickly, so if you are in pain and looking for quick and immediate relief, this is an ideal solution
- Helps to heal cracks, very dry rough feet, scaly skin, flaky patches, and calluses (can work for even the most dry and damaged feet)
- Does not contain any scent or fragrance
- While it is not marketed this way, in a pinch a lot of customers use O’Keefe’s Foot Cream on the hands as well (the ingredients are nearly identical, it is just slightly richer)
- Creates a protective barrier on the feet to prevent against future damages and irritation
- If applied after washing and exfoliating the feet, the cream is even more absorbing and penetrates the feet with even more moisture and hydration
- A great option for those who have seemed to try everything and every option with no success, as both men and women swear by its ability to heal and repair even the most dry, rough, and cracked feet after trying other creams, serums, and even salon treatments and pedicures
- Perfect for those who live in hot environments or wear heels or irritating footwear often, as it can repair a lot of the damage caused by uncomfortable shoes
- O’Keefe’s Foot Cream feels soft, silky, and extremely repairing when you apply it and afterwards, and does not create any mess or get on your sheets/linens at night
- You can apply it every night (or as often as desired) as a treatment solution without worrying about any messes or spills
- You can wear socks a few minutes after applying the cream, again without worrying about any spills, messes, or damages to the socks (or residue)
- The cream will soften corns, but not remove them, and should not be applied to blisters or wound areas
- If you use this and do not have very dry or dehydrated feet, the cream may just feel greasy or sticky when applied, so it’s important to only use it if there is a specific need
O’Keeffe’s Money Back Guarantee Policy
If you have very sensitive skin or have not used O’Keeffe’s products in the past, the return and exchange policy in this case may be a highly important factor for you.
The manufacturer, O’Keefe’s, has a strong return and exchange policy that honors full refunds upon dissatisfaction or allergy, and this policy favors the consumer, both new and returning.
If you are dissatisfied with the use of O’Keefe’s Happy Feet Foot Cream, or if it does not work for your feet to provide moisturizing, hydrating, or general skincare benefits, or you experience any product allergy or reaction to the formulation, you may elect to return it at any time.
In this case, you will receive a full refund equal to the entire purchase price of the item, if purchased via Amazon (it can’t be guaranteed to apply to individual stores or merchants).
In this case, the formulation of Happy Feet Foot Cream was very gentle, and fine to use even with very sensitive skin and acne-prone skin and did not cause any irritation or breakouts, but spot testing is definitely recommended with any topical skincare product. However, it’s important to note it is extremely gentle and designed for even the most sensitive skin types in mind.
O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream: Worth It Winner?
When you are in need of the best foot cream for your money to treat rough, cracked, and extremely dry or red feet, O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream seems to beat all of the competitors, along with working in the fastest amount of time.
Using this was not only extremely gently, nourishing, repairing, and soothing, it was nice to have an odorless cream that felt fine to walk around with or put socks on over after use within only a few minutes.
Even wearing heels quite often and suffering from very cracked, red, dry feet (which tend to get even worse during cold months), and trying different lotions, gels, exfoliating treatments, and pedicure options, I found that for a fraction of the price O’Keefe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream solved all of these issues within only about a week and provided some some comfort within only a few days of use.
Many other users with even more damaged feet (or those who work in certain industries that can cause more severe damage), have reported- with before and after photos- incredible changes in severely damaged toes and feet, including extremely rough and cracked patches of skin and reporting relief from severe discomfort.
For it’s gentle formula, ability to soothe, heal, repair, and relieve all damage for even the most damaged and rough feet and toes, we give O’Keeffe’s Healthy Feet Foot Cream a 5/5, and the best part is it is probably the best of its category for the lowest price possible.