Designed to soothe inflamed and sensitive skin, Dr. Jart’s Tiger Grass Cream has become one of the bestselling treatments for acne sufferers and those looking to treat even the most irritated skin types.
Especially during cold winter months, we can all start to feel dry, experience breakouts for no reason, and especially a lot of redness and irritation that seems to come out of nowhere and needs treatment ASAP.
Using Tiger Grass Cream, designed for everyone and infused with healthy minerals for skin health and support, even if you have very sensitive skin and are prone to frequent blemishes and acne, this is a solution that works to gently heal your skin in no time.
So during the winter when I noticed dry rough patches of red skin (with small blemishes) that could only be concealed using foundation, making matters worse, I wanted to give Dr. Jart’s Tiger Grass Cream a shot to put it’s healing powers to the test.
We also wanted to gather some other user feedback to see how it works for acne, uneven tone, and irritation and find out if it’s worth it for it’s price or it not.
We reviewed first to test out this miracle worker so you wouldn’t have to.
Review: Dr. Jart Tiger Grass Cream
I’d say that I was skeptical of Dr. Jart’s Tiger Grass Cream, but with such great experiences in the past using their products, I did have high hopes at treating dry, itchy skin and patches of redness that had developed around my cheeks (along with slight blemishes).
Before we begin, make sure you’re ordering Dr. Jart from a legitimate retailer, NOT from a counterfeit seller. For your convenience, here is the Amazon link to an authentic Dr. Jart retailer.
In reading through other reviews on the Tiger Grass Cream, this also seemed like a true miracle worker, helping those with mild-moderate acne, rough patches of skin, severe redness, and even skin conditions treat and clear up their complexions almost overnight.
The first time I used Dr. Jart’s Tiger Grass Cream (after a gentle cleanser and without any other serums or oils to give it the fairest shot possible), it felt very nourishing. It definitely has a rich, thicker texture (and green color!), but still does not feel greasy or oily on the skin.
It also comes with an applicator so you can apply just as much as you’d like, and the scent is very mild. I used it in the evening all over my face, especially around the cheek areas.
When I woke up in the morning, I found the redness around my cheeks and the small bumps/blemishes that were there the evening before were completely gone…after only a single use.
For sensitive skin on the body, we also recommend checking out Aveeno’s Daily Moisturizing Lotion!
As I continued to use the Tiger Grass Cream, even during harsh weather conditions and during times I’m pretty sure my sensitive acne-prone skin would have been in a much different condition, it stayed healed, calm, and refreshed.
The added hydration benefits also made my skin look more radiant and softer in general, with a more even tone.
We all deal with breakouts, redness, irritation, and flare-ups sometimes (to different degrees), and I can say that I’d recommend Dr. Jart’s Tiger Grass Cream for treating all of the above, even for the most sensitive skin, without any hesitations.
I’m almost surprised this isn’t a treatment or prescription recommended by actual dermatologists…. it’s like simple skin health in a tube.
Dr. Jart Tiger Grass Cream Ingredients & Benefits
If you’re reading this and interested in the Tiger Grass Cream (and sensitive and/or acne-prone), you’re probably curious about the ingredients contained in your skincare products to avoid any potential reactions or other breakouts. Luckily this cream is made of some of the gentlest herbs and minerals and extremely safe for all skin types, unless you have a very specific allergy.
Here is a look at some key ingredients in the cream and some main benefits with use:
- Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium improve moisture levels in dry skin and help seal in hydration to improve signs of dull looking skin
- Helps to support overall skin health, keeping the skin looking vibrant, fresh and lively
- Helps to even out skin tone and texture
- Houttuynia Cordata and Ressurrection Plant enhances skins viability
- Helps heal small wounds, scrapes, and irritation on the skin
- Helps prevent new signs of irritation from forming on the skin
- Anti-acne benefits: helps fight signs of blemishes and kills acne causing bacteria
- Improves skin tone and evens out texture
- As a provitamin of B5, restores and replenishes overall skin health and vitality
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin leaving it fresh and supple, used as an emollient to penetrate skin layers
- Safe for nourishing and balancing dry skin and very gentle for sensitive complexions
- Anti-aging benefits: helps to combat the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and prevents future damage from the sun and environmental damage
- For dull or sallow skin: helps to brighten, restore glow, radiance, and luminosity
- For all skin types including sensitive: leaves the skin feeling fresh, dewy, soft, and clean
Centella Asiatica Complex
- Madecassoside, Madeecassic Acid, Asiaticoside and Asiatic Acid are ingredients that help protect the skin from stress by forming a protective barrier (against environmental and sun damage)
- A strong moisture hold helps lock and seal in hydration for dull and dry skin
- Helps prevent against future breakouts, redness, and irritation on the skin
- Anti-acne benefits: helps fight acne breakouts and prevents new breakouts from forming
Dr. Jart Tiger Grass Cream Pros and Cons
Overall, this is probably the best cream we have found so far treating acne, redness, sensitivity, inflammation, redness, and even more advanced skin conditions. I have yet to find another cream that has such healing properties that work so quickly and this is one of the first times I have called a product truly “magic in a bottle.”
Here is a look at some main pros and cons to bear in mind prior to purchasing Dr. Jart’s Tiger Grass Cream:
- Helps to heal, nourish and soothe dryness, rough patches, acne, irritation, inflamed skin, and redness
- Cruelty-free company: company does not test any of its products on any animals, use any animal product in any of its ingredients or formulations, or during any manufacturing processes (excluding beeswax)
- Formulated without any parabens, sulfates, or harsh chemical additives that can be harsh or triggering for sensitive skin
- Safe for any skin types including even the most sensitive skin (acne-prone, those with acne and blemishes, and those with severe redness or topical conditions)
- While this is a great moisturizer for any skin type, it’s also extremely hydrating for those who are very dry and/or sensitive, and calming for damaged skin or acne prone skin
- Helped in treating my dry red cheeks with patches of blemishes within only 1-3 uses with no irritation and felt extremely relieving to apply
- Gets rid of rough, flaky, cracked, and peeling skin
- Helps treat uneven skin tone
- A lifesaver treatment for those with sensitive skin who experience “flare-ups”
- The formula uses all-natural plant based ingredients combined with minerals to support natural skin health, which helps dull skin glow and look more vibrant, and helps even out skin tone
- Those with skin conditions have said that this cream has helped heal and soothe their skin (i.e. rosacea, eczema) overnight, and is a “miracle treatment” (it’s important to consult with a dermatologist before using new treatments if you have a skin condition and are using other prescription treatments)
- By far one of the best anti-acne treatments I have tried that clears the skin without drying it out, and works very quickly
- While it has a richer texture, only a small amount is needed and it does not feel greasy or sticky
- Price point: while the product is not cheap, this is absolutely the best product I have found for anyone looking to heal redness, irritation, acne, inflammation, dryness, or rough flaky patches and does not compare to any competitor (I have found)- so every user seems to claim they would pay even more for it
- If you’re looking for an advanced anti-aging or Vitamin C serum (like the one we reviewed by Truskin Naturals previously), obviously this is designed as a healing formula for different purposes, and may not be your solution if you only want to treat slight dryness
Dr. Jart’s Money-Back Guarantee Policy
If you have very sensitive skin (or price barriers are a concern) or have not used other Dr. Jart products in the past, the return and exchange policy in this case may be a highly important factor for you.
The manufacturer, Dr. Jart, has a strong return and exchange policy that honors full refunds upon dissatisfaction or allergy, and this policy favors the consumer, both new and returning.
If you are dissatisfied with the use of Dr. Jart’s Tiger Grass Cream, or if it does not work for your skin to provide suitable hydrating, skincare, anti-acne, and soothing benefits, or if you experience any product allergy or reaction to the formulation, you may elect to return it at any time.
In this case, you will receive a full refund equal to the entire purchase price of the item, if purchased via Amazon.
Dr. Jart Tiger Grass Cream: Worth It Winner?
Is Dr. Jart’s Tiger Grass Cream a worth-it winner for soothing acne, redness, rough patches, irritated or dull and dry skin? We say 100% yes, and based on personal experience, I’ve never used a treatment so soothing that worked so quickly in treating redness and blemishes before.
For those looking to treat even more advanced concerns, more serious acne, and even topical conditions, they seem to be users that claim to never even post reviews but need to just to post photos and long responses of how the Tiger Grass Treatment is one of the only creams they have tried that has actually worked for them.
Which is something that makes you not only smile but want to recommend the product even more.
So sometimes, whether it’s mild blemishes and redness, or acne that won’t seem to go away, or cases of dry rough patches, or even more serious skin conditions that require only the most gentle and sensitive products, we all need something to use.
And luckily, we have found that, something that everyone (excluding very specific allergies, or if you’re on prescription skin medications) can safely use to treat all of these conditions that actually works.
Soothing, healing, relieving, and the break your skin needs when it’s begging you for some repair.
Highly recommended and definitely 5/5 for one of the best nourishing treatment creams we’ve found yet.