After having some terrible issues with a vaping pen device I was using (you can read about that experience here), I decided to upgrade to the portable Aspire Breeze 2 pod, a pocket-friendly device that is simple to use for vaping novices and experts alike, and has thus far it been one of the best choices I have made.
Don’t all of us vaping fans want the lowest cost option the market for the highest quality?
Well, since using the device I have saved quite a bit of money, gotten more juice at a much lower cost, gotten a much higher quality product, and even experienced more energy and productivity throughout the day. The battery function is also fairly perfect.
Following a wonderful and appreciated recommendation from a trusted fellow vaper with a higher degree of expertise, he referred to the product known as the “best portable vape device on the market.”
Since making the transition to the Aspire Breeze 2, the upgraded rendition to the original Breeze AIO, even as a fairly heavy vaping user, I have been able to stretch one 30ml bottle for over two full weeks of use (at the cost of $20). The device itself runs for around $35, but can be found online for $25 or lower.
For comparison, with the Vaptio C Flat, I would go through two replacement pods per day- for the cost $20 every other day. A considerable blow to my budget, not to mention all of the issues with batteries, manufacturing issues, and general poor quality of product function.
This review will cover some product features, positives and negatives to bear in mind prior to purchase, product specs, and a final verdict to help you make a more informed purchasing choice prior to any point of sale.
Review: Aspire Breeze 2
The Aspire Breeze 2 AIO is an upgraded version of the original Breeze rendition, containing a larger rechargeable battery with up to 3ml of e-liquid. It is safe and suitable for the vast majority of e-liquid products on the market, including varying flavors/nicotine contents.
It is easy to refill without any spillage or leaks, and the battery life is excellent (a half hour charge should provide you with a full day of use even as a heavy user). It also proves extremely user-friendly for novices and is a great jumping off point if you are new to the vaping community or pod kits.
The flavors are strong and powerful and the hits are quite strong without any burning sensations or lack of quality (unless you do not properly change coils).
It is sleek, compact, and very easy to travel with and turn on any off- with great adjustable airflow. It gives an extremely satisfying hit and buzz free of any gurgling or typical issues experienced with similar devices.
Out of every device I have tried on the market, I would strongly recommend the Aspire Breeze 2, as it’s the most bang for your buck, and the strongest and deepest hits you can experience (even for moderate and heavy smokers), especially in comparison to price point.
Aspire Breeze 2: Positives and Negatives
This is one of the rare products available on the market today, in any category, where it is actually difficult to pinpoint any negatives with use, aside from the understanding that nicotine containing products themselves are obviously addictive in nature. While they make a much healthier and more suitable alternative to smoking cigarettes by eliminating thousands of carcinogens, tar, and toxic additives, it’s important to note that it is still an addictive substance.
With that in mind, there are limitless taper-down options that you can regulate at your own pace and even e-liquids that are free of any nicotine at all if you merely wish to participate in the behavior. Here are a look at some key pros and cons to consider prior to purchase:
- Excellent battery life that lasts all day and only requires half an hour of charge time
- Portable, sleek, and easy to travel with
- User friendly for novices and vaping experts alike
- The strongest and deepest hits you can get in comparison to any other device I have tried on the market
- An incredible savings in comparison to quality, benefits, and longevity– if you’re looking to save money and vape with a high quality device, look no further, as this will save you quite a bit in comparison to almost any other device on the market or brand manufacturer
- Out of all of the vaping devices I have tried to date even as a heavier vaping user, this device not only saves quite a bit of money, it provides the strongest and deepest hits you can find without any burning or gurgling
- Suitable for a wide variety of e-liquids, different strengths of nicotine contents, and flavors of your own selection
- For former smokers, not only can you save quite a bit of money by making the transition and fulfilling the same behavioral/physical cravings, you will likely find yourself with increased energy/productivity throughout the day by comparison
- The only “con” I experienced was in learning how to use and change coils, however this is so simple it is difficult to even classify as a con and merely represents a change for those used to pen devices with interchangeable pods
- As aforementioned, nicotine is an addictive substance, however the vaping alternative is widely considered much healthier in comparison to the use of tradition tobacco products or cigarette smoking, the product itself is actually so good that is it easy to see why anyone would become quickly “hooked” on using this throughout the day
- Users should always ensure turning off the device prior to putting it in a purse or pocket, as coins can negatively impact the coils if the device is accidentally left on
Aspire Breeze 2 Specs:
- Product dimensions: 96mm by 35mm by 19mm
- 3mL Maximum Juice Capacity (greater than the original Breeze device)
- Integrated 1000mAh Rechargeable Battery (excellent battery life)
- Direct Voltage-Based Output
- Single Fire Button Operation
- Aluminum Body Construction
- PEPG Material Tank Section
- 3mL maximum juice section
- Top-Filled Method
- Drip Tip Plastic Cap
- Breeze U-Tech Coil Technology
- 0.6ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil
- 1.0ohm Breeze U-Tech Coil – caters to Nicotine Salts
- U-Shaped Cylinder Structure
- MicroUSB Charging Port
- Note: Install and Prime Coil Before Use (to prime: lubricate the coil externally with the juice itself)
- Available in Black, Grey, Red, Blue, Gold, Rainbow, and Camouflage colors
Aspire Breeze 2: Should You Invest?
Put simply, this is the best vaping device I have tried to date on the market and it has saved me a considerable amount of money while providing the highest quality experience at the same time. I would absolutely recommend the product to fellow vaping users without any hesitation.
Considering amazing product specs, incredible battery life, extremely satisfying hits, and the cost savings involved even for moderate or heavier smokers in comparison to other products, I have found this is by far the best alternative on the market.
After searching for a very long time for that perfect fit, I have finally found an incredible vaping device (in addition to saving on time, energy, and money), experienced improvements in energy and productivity levels, and will never go back to another product.
I would rate this product above a 5/5 if possible!