Between color processing, hot tools and styling product build-up, our hair often takes quite the hit. Even pollution and elements in nature may have a damaging effect on hair quality. Hair repair is often quite a process, and many products on the market claim to offer total restoration and results immediately.
There are so many different masks and treatment products available to us that we seek factors of differentiation and go wild anytime a friend or family member makes a convincing recommendation. We had heard the buzz going around about Art Naturals 100% organic deep conditioning treatment mask, and it remains the most frequently purchased in its category on Amazon.
So does this product live up to its reputation and offer a fully organic solution to a trending problem? We’d love to be able to use hair coloring products and styling hot tools without risking split ends and lasting damage.
Art Natural’s Hair Mask repairs, strengthens and protects.
The results are dramatic in terms of quality improvement even with existing damage to the hair. Customers can enjoy newly soft, hydrated and shiny hair with regular use. The value/cost ratio is solid and in the consumers favor. The product can be used on any hair type and doesn’t weigh it down or cause a greasy texture.
We reviewed further with objectivity in mind to help you make your choice prior to purchase.
Review: ArtNaturals Argan Oil Hair Mask
ArtNaturals offers a professional-grade treatment product that restores the texture of hair, leaving it soft, hydrated, and radiant. The mask repairs and restores hair that has been weakened, damaged and over-processed, returning it to its pre-damaged state and restoring luster.
It also acts as a detangler, conditioner, and revives dull hair while improving quality and elasticity. The product works well for all hair types and is safe to use with hair that has been permed or curly hair.
This product does a wonderful job of restoring quality and tone without weighing down the hair. The mask is organic and made with only the finest-grade ingredients.
If you’re comparison shopping and looking for some other products that pair well with this one, be sure to check out our reviews on Pureology’s Shampoo and Conditioner, Bumble and Bumble’s Surf Spray, and Ouai’s Hair Oil while you’re here!
ArtNaturals Argan Oil Hair Mask: Ingredients
The product is formulated with Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera for deep conditioning and healthier, softer looking hair. It is also infused with keratin proteins.
Here’s a closer look at benefits to the hair utilizing these ingredients:
- Rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, Argan Oil eliminates dandruff and dry scalp and moisturizes the hair
- Helps repair frizz, flyaways, and split ends
- Protects hair from the heat of styling tools (blow dry, straighteners and curling irons)
- Treats dry and brittle hair by restoring moisture
- Naturally protects hair from chlorine if used before swimming or water activities/sports
- Promotes new hair growth and may help prevent hair loss
- Protects hair from the sun
- Defines curls for those with curlier hair types
- Delivers a natural shine to the hair, leaving it radiant and glowing
- Helps moisturize the scalp
- Acts as a remedy for dandruff or flakiness
- Promotes volume/thickness of hair, body may be restored to the hair
- Many claim it can prevent hair loss and promote volume because the oil moisturizers hair follicles, preventing dryness leading to potential loss
- Rich in vitamins and nutrients that heal, repair and nurture hair
- Supports strong and healthy hair growth, at an average rate of 1 centimeter per month
- Combats scalp conditions often associated with hair loss, improves the condition of hair follicles and skin on the scalp
- Restores proteins back to the hair that may have been lost or compromised due to hair treatments, dyes and styling tools
- Acts as the structural building block of the hair, can strengthen, condition and restore luster
- Fills in porosity of hair, decreasing breakage, frizz and tangles
ArtNaturals Argan Oil Hair Mask: Pros & Cons
- Highly recommended by customers of various hair types and backgrounds
- Visible improvement in the look and feel of the hair
- Hair is softer, more manageable
- Suitable for treating split ends and frizzy hair
- Radiance and health are restored and visible in results
- Can be used as a 5-7 minute treatment, but many like to leave it in longer or even overnight
- Reasonable price point for product
- Great longevity, product lasts quite a long time
- Can be used safely for color treated, permed or curly hair
- Can remedy damage from hot styling tools, perms, processes and dyes
- Not greasy, does not weigh down hair
- It’s hard to find many negatives with this product, we did notice one or two comments suggesting the product was drying, but that was definitely not a popular opinion and counter to most other reviews
ArtNaturals Argan Oil Hair Mask: Worth It?
We found the product certainly lived up to claims of restoring the texture of hair, as well as helping to prevent future damage and mitigating the effects of any preexisting damage. Use leaves the hair very soft, radiant, and restores luster. The mask is an excellent treatment for hair that has been weakened, damaged and over-processed, and the product protects hair for future use of hot tools and hair dye.
It acts as a deep conditioner for all hair types, and can be used even if hair has been permed or dyed. The product is specifically adored by curly hair-types, who claim it tames unruliness and frizz. This organic hair mask is a great option if you’re looking to repair hair, prevent damage or simply looking for a great go-to mask treatment product.
We adore the argan oil formulation.