I had never tried OleHenriksen prior to using the “3 Little Wonders” set, but had often heard it highly-reviewed and held in high-esteem for both high quality ingredients and benefits to use.
I usually heard the most reference to the anti-aging collection, with fans of the brand praising its ability to treat dullness and fine lines in a fraction of the time, in comparison with competitor products on the market.
The set comes with 3 1 oz sizes of the brand’s Truth Serum, Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer, and the Invigorating Night Transformation Gel. I really found great benefits to use with all of the products, none of which irritated my sensitive and dry skin, and was surprised to see a visible difference so quickly, much faster than I had anticipated even after perusing other reviews with similar comments following use.
I found they all worked quite harmoniously together, ran out around the same time, and lasted longer than anticipated even with continual daily use (conservative use is recommended). The products worked in tandem so it is advisable to follow the directives with consistent (daily) concomitant use for exponential benefits, as ingredients in each formulation improve the use of the other products.
I would definitely recommend this kit as a gift option, those new to the brand, and even returning customers who are seeking variety and value in comparison to retail price per product.
Review: OleHenriksen 3 Little Wonders
OleHenriken’s set includes 3 products that treat visible signs of aging, and they work perfectly with one another, in one easy routine.
The Truth Serum is a lightweight yet hydrating treatment that helps brighten, firm skin, and deliver all-day hydration with vitamin C and collagen. The Sheer Transformation Moisturizer is a whipped, silky yet not heavy on the skin, and improves and repairs uneven skin tone and texture.
It contains fruit acids and antioxidants, delivers weightless hydration and improves luminosity of the complexion. The Invigorating Night Transformation Gel is an overnight or evening treatment that smooths skin with a concentrated AHA complex, and feels quite lightweight.
All of the products deliver benefits of hydration and are suitable for use with any skin type, even sensitive skin types and topical conditions (barring specific allergy to the formulation or product ingredients).
The Truth Serum
The serum was probably my favorite product in the set, and I noticed visible differences including brightening, hydration, and improved radiance to typically dull skin upon use very quickly (about 5-6 days of daily use).
This is a great choice if you’re seeking a suitable anti-aging treatment that can be used safely for sensitive skin, without any irritating or overly active ingredients that can often cause irritation or breakout.
Skin felt refreshed, softer, more even in texture, smooth, firm, delivered a “healthy glow” aesthetic, and was very absorbing, never feeling greasy or sticky with application. I also noticed a visible difference in decreased pore size, and found it not only did not cause breakout, it seemed to actually help prevent my typical breakouts.
The scent is lovely, without any chemical or perfume odor. I would also recommend it to those with acne-prone skin types, or oily skin types, and it seems to offer great benefits with respect to balancing out the entire complexion.
Here are some key ingredients to topical use of Vitamin C and Collagen, the main ingredients in the product formulation:
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory and expedites healing rates, great for treating redness and irritation
- Safe and suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone skin, may offer benefits including decreasing breakouts and preventing acne-causing bacteria
- Treats signs of dullness on the skin and improves and restores radiance, leaving skin hydrated and glowing
- Brightens the skin naturally and reduces signs of uneven tone and discoloration, promoting an even and smooth overall tone for an even aesthetic after application, with longterm continual daily use helps in decreasing signs of hyper-pigmentation
- Helps heal sunburns and promotes skin repair after exposure to UVA/B radiation
- Anti-aging, antioxidant-rich vitamin C helps boost collagen production and elasticity, diminishing the appearance of any wrinkles or lines, this is the active ingredient in the product with respect to anti-aging benefits of use
- Improves hydration and moisture, helps bind moisture into the skin and restores any depleted hydration, promoting a smoother aesthetic
- Strengthens and soothes skin, and acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Helps to condition the skin to restore bounce and resilience
- Helps protect against environmental toxins and stressors, such as external pollution
- Helps to hydrate, firm, and soften skin
- Safe and suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin
- Provides building blocks of protein to support the skins matrix
- Helps with anti-aging benefits to use and preventing future signs of aging, treats signs of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration
- Soothes and Balances skin texture, restoring a refreshed appearance and radiant glow to treat any dullness
- Helps visibly hydrate and brighten skin, delivering a radiant aesthetic
Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer
This moisturizer provided excellent hydration to the skin, and I saw visible anti-aging benefits as well, although those were more marked with the use of the serum.
This product definitely soothed and hydrated the skin, leaving it feeling silky, soft, and restored. My skin is typically very dry, irrespective of season, but I felt no need to use any additional oil in conjunction with this product.
With longterm continual use this product can treat and reverse signs of hyper-pigmentation as well as brown spots on the skin. It doesn’t feel greasy or heavy at all, and has a lightweight texture that still provides adequate hydration, even if you have very dry skin.
It’s suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, and did not cause any breakout or irritation. Skin was visibly brightened and smoother in texture. The moisturizer is formulated with formulated with multi-fruit acids, licorice and pea extracts, which all work in tandem to restore hydration and promote even texture and tonality.
Invigorating Night Transformation Gel
This anti-aging serum is a nighttime formulation designed to be used as an evening treatment and overnight, when your skin does its most active repair and regeneration.
This multi-use serum is loaded with a concentrated multi-source AHA complex formulation, including glycolic acids, lactic acids, and microalgae. This potent gel formula is designed for daily use, and visible differences including brightened skin and texture improvements can be seen quite quickly, particularly in the morning after use.
The cooling gel texture is lightweight to absorb quickly, even as it delivers skin-nurturing hydration, and does not feel sticky or leave behind any residue. It feels quite breathable and refreshing.
I typically don’t believe the hype concerning daytime vs. nighttime formulations, however the addition of the glycolic ingredient makes this seem like a suitable evening treatment (not simply a marketing ploy).
I also really loved waking up after use the night before, as results were definitely visible the next day. It helps decrease pore size and helps combat acne and acne-causing bacteria.
I really loved that the product was safe for sensitive skin even with active ingredients, and enjoyed waking up without any dullness or dry patches.
OleHenriksen 3 Little Wonders: Pros & Cons
Most of the benefits to use made this product a really good investment and I found the overwhelming majority of features to be quite positive, with the only caveat being price.
You are paying for very high quality and naturally based ingredients, and it’s also important to bear in mind the value of the set, as it offers a great variety of product, discount for retail price, and it’s a great opportunity to test out several products at once (as well as an excellent gifting option).
- All products are suitable for all skin, including oily and acne-prone
- All products are suitable for sensitive skin and topical conditions, barring any specific allergy to an ingredient in the formulation
- Makes a great gift option: for those who may not know what type of gift to purchase or what type of skincare the recipient prefers, this is a great starter kit that is suitable for all types of skin
- Formulated using high quality ingredients, free of any parabens or sulfates
- All products are suitable for anti-aging benefits, including the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, and even discoloration
- The products helped restore radiance, glow, and provided a great balance in skin tone and texture
- Products lasted longer than anticipated and all ran out at the same time, even with continual daily use products lasted about 45-50 days
- All the products in the set helped with firming and tightening the skin
- Non irritating, was able to use all products on sensitive skin free of any allergic reaction or acne breakout
- Suitable for travel and can be taken on planes, portable, great for throwing in your gym bag
- When used together the products all worked in tandem, producing exponential benefits with continual daily use
- Excellent for application prior to makeup, delivering a dewy and radiant finish
- Visibly helped in reducing the appearance of pore size
- Products were all quite soothing to the skin, diminishing the appearance of redness and irritation
- Sheer transformation feels lightweight, and left skin with a silky finish
- Products do not feel heavy on the skin, or leave behind any grease or residue
- Serum provided visible anti-aging benefits, hydration, and skin looked fully restored and refreshed
- Soothes and treats dull or tired looking skin
- Cruelty-free company, company does not test on any animals or use any animal product in ingredient formulations
- Works quite quickly: I was very surprised to start seeing visible differences and brightened, evened skin after only a few days of continual daily use
- The only con I found with the set was price point, however considering the discount and option for variation and the ability to test out a few products at once, I did feel it was a worthy investment and offers high value
OleHenriksen Money-Back Guarantee
The manufacturer has a strong return and exchange policy that honors full refunds upon dissatisfaction or allergy, this policy favors the customer, both new and preexisting.
If you are dissatisfied with the use of the products, or if they do not work for your skin to provide suitable benefits, or you experience any product allergy or reaction to the formulations, you may elect to return the entire set.
In this case, you will receive a full refund equal to the entire purchase price of the item. You may also wish to exchange the product for an equal and full refund- or opt for a single product you prefer.
OleHenriksen 3 Little Wonders: The Final Verdict
I was somewhat skeptical in trying this product after reading some mixed accounts from reviewers with sensitive skin, however I was truly pleased to see it was definitely suitable for my dry and sensitive skin and offered great benefits to use, including restored radiance, glow, brightening, and improvements in skin tone and texture.
Very few creams and topical treatments that offer lightweight, breathable textures can actually deliver results that last throughout the day with respect to hydration, and I typically feel a need to continue applying oil or cream more than suggested.
But with the serum, night serum, and cream in the set, I felt they all offered quite non-sticky and breathable formulations but still provided results that were visible and left my skin hydrated for the entire day, without the need for any constant application or product overuse.
I think this would also make a great gift option, if you know the recipient enjoys the beauty and cosmetics category, but are unsure as to specific preferences, as the products are all suitable for all skin types.
I also enjoyed the treatment of breakouts, as I rarely notice even with continual product use that anything can really help decrease blemishes consistently, but I did not break out once during the consistent use of the trio.
While it doesn’t come cheap, it makes for a good investment and lives up to its initial claims, it also offers great value when compared to retail price per product.