Kate Blanc’s Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is a soothing treatment solution for the hair, skin, nails, and body, designed to give you an all-in-one solution to target multiple concerns- all for under $15.
So is this product right for you?
Do you have dry skin, a dull complexion, or experience signs of fine lines, sun damage, or wrinkles?
Notice shedding hair, dandruff, a flaky scalp, or itchiness-that lingers no matter what you try?
Have rough skin on the hands, dry patches on the body, or parched skin?
Are you trying to avoid stretch marks due to recent pregnancy and seeking a safe organic treatment?
Are you trying to treat existing stretch marks or acne scar marks?
Are you trying to grow longer, stronger, and thicker nails?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, and I know I did, than Kate Blanc’s Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is the one product you need to add to the top of your next “beauty must-haves” list.
100% organic and free of any hexane, it is gentle and nourishing, even if you are sensitive and acne-prone.
For more products to check out if you’re acne-prone, be sure to read our article on Neutrogena’s Oil Free Acne Wash!
Despite the low cost, this miracle solution actually works!
Review: Kate Blanc Organic Rosehip Oil
Kate Blanc’s organic treatment solution is a cold-pressed USDA certified, 100% pure rosehip seed oil that acts as the “ultimate multi-use product”, designed to alleviated a multitude of concerns on the skin, body, and hair while remaining safe and suitable for all skin types.
Lately, the product has been trending on reddit and across beauty vlogs and blogs, with users claiming they are reaping skincare, haircare, and body care rewards via this multi-use rosehip oil that comes at a very low cost.
The treatment oil works as an advanced anti-inflammatory solution and heals everything from acne scar marks to dandruff to stretch marks (preventative and retroactive) to fine lines and wrinkles, and can be safely used on nearly every and any part of the body.
With this in mind, it is also free of any chemical additives or binding agents that can be irritating to the skin, even if you have sensitives.
When you are seeking a solution for glowing and radiant skin, a treatment oil for the body, and a product that can even be used in the hair, organic rosehip oil is an ideal solution for all your needs, and eliminates the need for other add-on products, adding value and saving you money.
When using the product, I noticed improvements in both skin texture and vibrancy, improvements in the appearance of older scar marks on the skin, and general anti-aging benefits, with a more youthful and glowing finishing aesthetic following use.
While I opted to use this as a topical facial ointment, there a number of benefits and ways to use this oil- so whether you’re looking to use this as a body oil, cuticle treatment, a scalp and hair treatment, or seeking to treat multiple concerns in one go, you’re in luck with Kate Blanc’s Rosehip Seed Oil.
This review will cover some main benefits experienced when using the organic rosehip oil, key pros and cons to bear in mind prior to purchase, and a final verdict, to help you make a more informed purchasing choice prior to any potential point of sale.
Kate Blanc Organic Rosehip Oil: The Ingredient and Key Benefits:
There are a multitude of beauty, haircare, and topical benefits that can follow with the use of organic rosehip seed oil, which is rich in omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids.
Rosehip seed oil, barring any specific allergy, is generally safe and suitable for all skin types and works well for those of varying complexions (even those with varying sensitivities). I experienced no topical reaction or irritation (or breakouts) following use even with a sensitive and blemish-prone complexion.
With that in mind, here are some of the main benefits with ongoing daily topical use:
Kate Blanc Rosehip Seed Oil: Positives and Negatives
Here are some main pros and cons to bear in mind prior to purchase:
- Excluding any specific topical allergy to an ingredient in the formulation, the oil is safe and suitable for all skin types (including sensitive and acne-prone skin)
- Cruelty-free company– company does not test on any animals, use any animal products in any of its formulations, or during any of its manufacturing processes (click on our cruelty-free link to read about other cruelty-free beauty reviews we’ve explored in the past!)
- Nourishing and soothing as a cuticle treatment for softening the nail beds and cuticle areas, and prior to manicures
- Anti-dandruff treatment: works as a suitable solution for treating and preventing dandruff, flakes, and itch, and help to stimulate new hair growth
- Anti-aging benefits for the skin: when used topically, benefits include improved radiance and improvements in the signs of fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, loss of elasticity, and sun spots
- Helps in treating signs of scarring and acne scarring (even if marks are older) with daily continual application over time)
- Helps in preventative treatment for stretch marks (i.e. pregnancy) or fighting existing marks and lines (even if older)- if used on a daily continual basis for a long period of time
- Free of all preservatives and does not clog pores or cause any breakouts or acne
- For dull or sallow skin: anti-inflammatory properties help promote a more radiant, glowing, and brighter overall aesthetic following use
- Absorbs quickly into the skin without feeling greasy, sticky, or leaving behind any residue
- Helps reduce signs of skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Has a natural light odor akin to fresh nuts that is devoid of any harsh chemical odor or harsh perfume scent (does not smell like rose)
- Can be combined with other oils (i.e. jojoba or tea tree) for enhanced skincare benefits, or blended with argan oil for enhanced hair growth benefits
- At under $15, the product not only has amazing longevity, but supports overall skin/hair/nail health, and has incredibly multi-use benefits that contribute to product value and it lasts for quite some time even with continual daily use
- A smaller minority of customers with sensitive skin have claimed they have experienced moderate to severe breakouts or skin reactivity after using this product on the face. It is always advisable to spot test prior to using any topical product, particularly with sensitivity skin, and completely organic products can be extremely active on the skin- so this will not prevent reactivity or redness- if you are going to use this on the face, only a couple of drops are needed, as applying a heavy coat to the face will likely result in breakout and/or a very greasy complexion
- As with any rich oil product, you must be very careful when using the product to avoid spillage and leaks- as this can potentially stain linens, sheets, clothing and create accidents that are always avoidable (especially if you are traveling with product)
Especially if you are new to the brand or organic oil products in general, the return and exchange policy in this case may be a highly important factor for you.
The manufacturer, Kate Blanc, has a strong return and exchange policy that honors full refunds upon dissatisfaction or allergy, and this policy favors the consumer, both new and returning.
If you are dissatisfied with the use of the Kate Blanc’s Rosehip Seed Oil, or if it does not work for your lashes to provide suitable skincare, haircare, or body care benefits, or you experience any product allergy or reaction to the formulation, you may elect to return it at any time. In this case, you will receive a full refund equal to the entire purchase price of the item.
There is a 1 year product warrantee that exists, even if you have tried the product, and you may return it for a full refund.
We all need that perfect multi-use treatment oil that is hydrating and nourishing for the body, face, and hair, and with Kate Blanc’s USDA certified Organic Rosehip Oil now we can actually have it.
With benefits ranging from anti-aging and restored radiance with topical facial application, to improved hydration and reduction in the appearance (or prevention) of stretch marks on the body), to stimulating hair growth and anti-dandruff/itch properties, this oil really seems to be a magic solution in a bottle.
The true definition of a multi-use product, the oil alleviates a number of common concerns in one go, all while providing value and longevity for a very modest price point at under $15.
I realized in even trying to address one or two concerns mentioned in the review, the product shelf life and benefits with use made this a worthy investment.
With that in mind, the formulation is also completely organic and suitable for all skin types, making this a safe option for all complexions and a new bathroom shelf staple product.
Glowing skin, hair, and nails are what we all want on a budget– we often just don’t think it’s possible.