Amore Pacific’s Treatment Enzyme Peel sounds like an intimidating skincare product, but it’s actually one of my favorite gentle go-to’s thats safe for sensitive skin and works as one of the best anti-aging facial scrubs I’ve tried.
Perfect for all skin types, including those with sensitive and acne-prone skin, it can be used daily to gently exfoliate the skin and treat signs of dullness, dryness, and uneven tone and texture. It’s also an advanced anti-aging formula, which over time helps treat signs of wrinkles, fine lines, loss of elasticity and firmness, sun spots or damage, and pigmentation issues.
Amore Pacific has always been one of my go-to K-beauty skincare lines known for advanced anti-aging products that actually work, feel incredible to use on the skin, and are extremely gentle (for those with very sensitive skin).
If you’re comparison shopping and looking to check out other K beauty brands, check out our review on Dr. Jart’s Ceramidin Cream here. It pairs perfectly with the Treatment Enzyme Peel!
Before we begin, make sure you’re ordering Amore Pacific from a legitimate retailer, NOT from a counterfeit seller. For your convenience, here is the Amazon link to an authentic Amore Pacific retailer.
Amore Pacific products are naturally formulated and lack any harmful ingredients or chemicals that can damage your skin.
So is Amore Pacific’s Treatment Enzyme Peel the best anti-aging facial scrub on the market and worth the price?
We reviewed it first so you wouldn’t have to.
Review: Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel
Amore Pacific’s Treatment Enzyme Peel is a 2.5 oz gentle daily exfoliating peel designed to treat signs of dull skin for any skin tone, provide deep exfoliating benefits, and even out the skin’s tone and texture. It also supports preventative and advanced anti-aging benefits with use over time and leaves you with a smooth complexion.
In the facial scrub category, this is both the gentlest and the most effective product I have tried to date, and the skin is left feeling silky soft and smooth after even a single treatment.
This facial scrub goes beyond your typical brightening and clarifying face scrub, and not only leaves the skin feeling baby smooth, it genuinely erases signs of wrinkles and fine lines on the forehead area as well as treating signs of sun damage, acne scarring, dark spots, and pigmentation issues.
While it is a bit of a splurge, this is one item I always feel is worth every penny and so little product is needed per use that it really goes the distance.
While face scrubs in general right now are trending, it’s really challenging to find one that can actually produce visible benefits without leaving your skin feeling tight, stretched, uncomfortable, red, or generally irritated, especially if you’re sensitive.
When you’re sensitive and/or prone to acne and in need of the perfect scrub at the same time, Amore Pacific’s Treatment Enzyme Peel is one skincare product that works so well it’s difficult to put a price sticker on it.
If you’re looking to treat sensitive skin on your body, read our review on Aveeno’s Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
How To Use Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel
- After using your regular cleansing treatment, moisten your face and hands
- Add a small amount of powder with water and work into a creamy lather
- Massage into face for 30-45 seconds, and rinse off with warm water
*You may use this as a gentle daily facial scrub treatment or opt to use this as a 3 times a week treatment, or even as a weekly treatment, it all depends on personal preference and what works best for you, I used this about twice per week and saw great results while saving product at the same time*
Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel Ingredients
Especially for those of us with sensitive or acne-prone skin, the ingredients contained in our skincare products can be just as important as the ones contained in the foods we consume (to read more about delicious food check out our review on Sun Basket). With that in mind, here are a couple of key ingredients in the formulation of the Enzyme Peel and some main benefits with use:
- Helps to detoxify the skin
- For dull or sallow skin: helps promote a more radiant, luminous aesthetic
- Anti-aging benefits: helps improve the appearance of any fine lines and wrinkles, and hyper-pigmentation and sun spots with continual daily use over time
- Creates a protective barrier on the surface level of the skin, helping to prevent damage from toxins and sun damage
- Helps in restoring depleted hydration to those with very dry skin
- Helps in treating and preventing dry or itchy skin and fighting any irritation or infections
- Allergy tested and safe for even very sensitive skin or those with topical conditions
- Nurtures, soothes, and hydrates the skin (even if its very dry or damaged)
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: helps expedite healing rates of any irritation, wounds, or redness
- Increases softness and smoothness to the skin
- Anti-acne benefits: prevents and treats breakouts, blemishes, and acne marks by fighting acne-causing bacteria (for even more anti-acne benefits read our review on Neutrogena’s anti-acne wash here)
Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Fights any preexisting DNA damage caused by sun damage (UVB rays-ones that cause burns and damage to the dermis)
- Antibacterial agent that treats and prevents acne and breakouts, prevents the formation of new acne blemishes and acne-causing bacteria
- Helps maintain smoother and softer skin, that’s more even in tone and texture (perfect for dullness or dryness)
- B2 contained in green tea in high quantities helps and maintains structure and firmness to the skin, anti-aging properties including minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E (also contained in the ingredient) supports skin cell growth and expedites cellular turnover while hydrating the skin, providing moisture benefits for all skin types, even very dry skin, restoring radiance, and adding smoothness
- Fights skin cancer by promoting DNA repair and cellular turnover, prevents against future damage from UVA/UVB rays
- Protects against free radical damage in the environment, sun damage, and future damage (preventative anti-aging benefits)
Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel Pros and Cons
Here are a look at some main pros and cons to bear in mind prior to purchase with Amore Pacific’s Treatment Enzyme Peel:
- Perfect for dull, sallow, or uneven skin: completely revives skin and leaves it looking fresh, clean, bright, restored, and glowing even after one or two uses
- Exfoliates the skin gently but still rids the t-zone and nasal areas of all oils, dirt, impurities, blackheads, and buildup under the skin
- Removes makeup
- Gentle exfoliator: part of an exfoliation skin care routine, that also acts as a gentle wash and cleanser
- Cruelty-free company- company does not test any of there products on any animals, use any animal products during any manufacturing processes, or in any product formulations
- Extremely gently daily exfoliator that is safe for even the most sensitive skin and acne-prone skin types, and detoxifies the skin without leaving it feeling tight, dry or stripped
- Suitable and safe for all skin types from normal-oily-combination-sensitive
- The treatment enzyme peel does not contain any parabens, sulfates, or any harsh chemical additives that can irritate the skin
- Even with acne-prone and sensitive skin, I experienced no breakouts, rashes, reactions, burning, or redness after use
- Anti-aging benefits: the Enzyme Peel is one of the best anti-aging facial scrubs on the market I have tested that goes beyond brightening and radiance benefits and over time helps treat signs of sun damage, loss of elasticity, sun spots, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation changes
- Works for men and women of all ages, skin tones, and demographics
- Brightening benefits: fully brightens and clarifies the faces after only a single use
- Leaves the skin feeling baby soft and looking incredibly smooth, even in texture, and hydrated
- Never feels overly harsh on the skin and the tiny micro-beads contained in the product are great for the skin (and better for the environment)
- While this is a splurge item, compared to the benefits on the skin and the ingredients used, it feels like it is worth every penny
- A very small amount of product foams up into a large lather, adding to product longevity and value
- The only single downside I could find in using this product is the price point, and while it is certainly not cheap, in comparison to benefits, longevity, and how this product performs in comparison to its competitors it definitely feels worth it for its price point (even if you can only afford to indulge in this as a treat from time to time)
Amore Pacific’s Money-Back Guarantee Policy
If you have very sensitive or acne-prone skin (or price barriers are a concern given this item’s cost for you) or have not used Amore Pacific products in the past, the return and exchange policy in this case may be a highly important factor for you.
The manufacturer, Amore Pacific, has a strong return and exchange policy that honors full refunds upon dissatisfaction or allergy, and this policy favors the consumer, both new and returning.
If you are dissatisfied with the use of Amore Pacific’s Treatment Enzyme Peel, or if it does not work for your skin to provide suitable skincare, anti-aging and general exfoliating benefits, or you experience any product allergy or reaction to the formulation, you may elect to return it at any time.
In this case, you will receive a full refund equal to the entire purchase price of the item, if purchased via Amazon (it can’t be guaranteed to apply to individual stores or merchants).
Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel: Worth It Winner?
When you’re in need of a gentle get extremely effective exfoliating scrub that can be used daily (if desired), Amore Pacific’s Treatment Enzyme Peel is definitely a worth it for its price winner for use.
Out of all of the different treatment products and facial scrubs I have experimented with on the market, none have outperformed Amore Pacific’s Enzyme Peel in terms of anti-aging benefits with use, and it’s also extremely safe and gentle for even the most sensitive skin or those with acne or acne-prone skin types.
Not only is skin fully resurfaced, brightened, and more even in tone, texture, and radiance, it feels incredibly soft, smooth, and dewy immediately after use.
While it is not cheap or a , it feels like it is worth every penny, simply due to how your skin changes within days and weeks after you start using it.
Refreshing, light, detoxifying, and dewy are the perfect terms to describe the main effects.
But I’ve also never had a facial treatment scrub provide so many benefits that left my skin looking visibly more youthful.