Tatcha’s Luminous Daily Skin Mist is a a ultra refreshing spray on moisturizer that can be used as a priming or setting spray, or as an everyday hydrating mist for dry skin.
Perfect for all skin types, the Luminous Daily Skin Mist gives skin that perfect radiant glow if you’re in need of a pick-me-up for dull skin, whenever you’re feeling dry, or if you need a perfect finish after applying all your makeup (and it truly makes a world of difference, based on the compliments you get on your skin alone after using it).
It’s also an anti-aging spray, formulated with ingredients designed to treat signs of fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage, while evening out the skins tone and texture.
Perfect for even sensitive and acne-prone skin, it feels incredibly gentle and smooth on your skin, and like a fresh burst of water. The only word of caution is to not overuse it, because Tatcha’s Skin Mist is truly addictive, and you’ll want to carry it with you all day and keep reapplying it.
Before we begin, make sure you’re ordering Tatcha from a legitimate retailer, NOT from a counterfeit seller. For your convenience, here is the Amazon link to an authentic Tatcha retailer.
So it Tatcha’s Luminous Daily Skin Mist worth the price tag and hype?
We reviewed first to find out.
Review: Tatcha Luminous Daily Skin Mist
I was first introduced to Tatcha’s Luminous Daily Skin Mist after having my makeup done before an event (as a last step product), and while the entire look was truly amazing in comparison to anything I could ever do on my own- I was impressed that given all the products used- the one that stood out was the finishing spray skin mist.
My skin was glowing, radiant, dewy, and looked completely hydrated and refreshed, and immediately people were asking what I was using or had applied (without the use of any other skincare products).
After that, despite the cost, I decided to purchase Tatcha’s Skin Mist, simply because it truly changes the entire look of your makeup finish.
Your skin is left looking and feeling refreshed, radiant, glowing, and dewy, with any look or style- and it can be used on the go without any makeup as well.
It works to fully hydrate and anti-age your skin, and the “glow” results last for hours.
My only issue with this product, other than the price point (which is not cheap for a finishing spray, although the ingredients are amazing and do prove results), is the truly addictive quality.
Even when your skin has had enough, it feels so good you end up wanting more and more and more.
Well, there are worse things to be addicted to in life, and it only proves what a truly great product this is.
Tatcha Luminous Daily Skin Mist Ingredients
Especially for those of us with sensitive or acne-prone skin, the ingredients contained in skincare products can be just as important as those in the food we eat sometimes, here is a look at a few key ingredients contained in Tatcha’s Luminous Daily Skin Mist and some corresponding benefits with use:
- Anti-aging benefits: helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and over time sun spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Helps restore luminosity in sallow or dull skin, creates a smooth and soft glow
- Balances oil production, making it great for oily or combination skin
- Great for dry skin as well- provides advanced hydration and a strong moisture hold
- Helps fight and prevent any bacteria on the skin, anti-acne benefits and reductions in blemishes
- Helps improve the appearance of uneven skin, while restoring smoothness of texture
- Helps protect skin, forming a barrier, and helps restore depleted hydration
- Relieves skin irritation, redness, and breakouts (has anti-inflammatory properties)
- Helps to repair uneven skin, lines and wrinkles, and dry skin
- Feels incredibly nourishing, refreshing, and soothing when applied
- Restores radiance, glow, and a brighter skin tone
- For very dry skin: helps to hydrate, nourish, and condition with a strong moisture hold
- Helps even out skin tone and texture
- Brightens the skin, promotes a youthful glow, and radiance
- Vitamin E (found in green tea extract) supports skin cell growth and expedites cellular turnover while hydrating the skin for anti-aging benefits
- Soothing and nourishing to damaged or burned skin
- Antibacterial agent that treats and prevents acne and breakouts, prevents the formation of new acne and acne causing bacteria
- B2 contained in green tea extract helps maintains structure and firmness to the skin, anti-aging properties including minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects against sun and environmental damage
- Preventative anti-aging benefits- protects the skin from UVB rays and prevent sun damage
- Works in tandem with the other ingredients in the formulation to support overall skin health and restore radiance and glow
- For dry or dull skin- helps restore moisture and hydration levels
- Helps reduce blemishes and acne, as well as fighting acne causing bacteria which leads to new breakouts, for those with acne-prone skin
- Contains flavonoid compounds and natural antioxidants that benefit skin health
- Helps even out skin tone and texture
- Advanced (and preventative) anti-aging benefits- helps minimize the appearance of sun damage, deeper set lines, fine lines, and wrinkles and prevents them from forming over time
- Dense with nutrients and minerals that benefit overall skin health and glow
- Detoxifying; helps in removing toxins from the skin, including dead skin and debris
- Hydrates, softens, and moisturizes even very dry skin
- Suitable for all skin types and very gentle (even for sensitive and acne-prone)
- Replenishes vitamins and minerals to the skin, supports skin circulation
Tatcha Luminous Daily Skin Mist Pros and Cons
Here are a look at some key pros and cons contained in Tatcha’s Luminous Daily Skin Mist to bear in mind prior to purchase:
- All of the ingredients in the Skin Mist are naturally based and do not contain any sulfates, parabens, or harsh chemical additives that can irritate the skin
- Safe for all skin types- even with sensitive and acne-prone skin I did not break out, experience any skin redness, reaction, reactivity, or breakouts from using the Skin Mist (it is extremely lightweight and gentle)
- Cruelty-free company: Tatcha does not test any of their products on any animals, use any animal products in any ingredient formulations, or during any manufacturing processes
- A portion of all proceeds go to charitable organizations, including helping girls in impoverished nations learn to read (to help support literary and alleviate poverty efforts)
- Can be used as a setting spray, priming spray, or all-day refreshing mist (but works the best as a setting spray and skin perfecter)
- Generally enhances the appearance of any makeup look- giving you a dewy and refreshed appearance and making the entire look appear more flawless
- Can be used without makeup also, simply for skincare benefits, to hydrate the skin and provide anti-aging benefits
- Helps the skin look younger, more refreshed, glowing, vibrant, and generally radiant (which lasts for hours)
- When applied, it feels cooling and nourishing (even if you’re a little tired, this is a true pick-me-up product)
- Price point- the only true downside with this product is the price point, and while I wish it was cheaper, the benefits and difference it makes on your skin make it seem truly worth it, as long as you can use it in moderation
- Especially for new users: the sensation feels so good on the skin the only caution is to not overuse the product, as it can be additive in nature
Tatcha’s Money-Back Guarantee Policy
If you have very sensitive or acne-prone skin (or price barriers are a concern given this item’s cost for you) or have not used Tatcha products in the past, the return and exchange policy in this case may be a highly important factor for you.
The manufacturer, Tatcha, has a strong return and exchange policy that honors full refunds upon dissatisfaction or allergy, and this policy favors the consumer, both new and returning.
If you are dissatisfied with the use of Tatcha’s Luminous Daily Skin Mist, or if it does not work for your skin to provide suitable skincare, setting and general hydrating benefits, or you experience any product allergy or reaction to the formulation, you may elect to return it at any time.
In this case, you will receive a full refund equal to the entire purchase price of the item, if purchased via Amazon (it can’t be guaranteed to apply to individual stores or merchants).
Tatcha Luminous Daily Skin Mist: Worth It Winner?
We’re all in need of a daily refresher sometimes, and the main drawback of this mist is simply overusing it at times because it truly feels that great when applied to the skin. It is hydrating, refreshing, and feels like a simple luxury.
Tatcha’s Luminous Daily Skin Mist can be used to prime the skin before a makeup application for a more dewy finish, or used as a setting spray after your entire look is done, and the difference is really incredible.
When used after your done putting on your makeup, the skin looks radiant, glowing, refreshed, and has an incredibly dewy look to it that really can’t be beaten with any other spray or product I’ve tried yet.
For the multi-use benefits and skincare effects, and the compliments you tend to keep receiving (or simple “What did you do today?) questions, Tatcha’s Skin Mist gets a solid 5/5 from us.