When you wake up in the morning, you don’t have time for things like cooking. This product is a great way to get a healthy breakfast without having to put a lot of effort into it. Read on to find out the pros and cons associated with the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker.
Things You’ll Love
- Large Capacity: When you use this product you are going to be surprised by just how large the capacity is. You can cook up to a half dozen eggs when you start using this product, something that is very useful indeed if you want to cook breakfast for your whole family without having to put too much effort into it. The large capacity also makes it easy for you to make other meals for yourself because you can use the other eggs to make sandwiches and the like for your lunch. Overall, this is a very convenient product for you to use.
- Fast Acting: Another thing that you are going to love about this product is the fact that it can prepare your eggs very quickly indeed. If you boil eggs in a pot it is going to take quite a bit of time for you to get the finished product, but with this device, you will have your breakfast ready in mere minutes! This is perfect for busy individuals who want to have breakfast as quickly as possible so that they can head off to work. Time-saving is an important benefit that this product tends to provide.
- Dishwasher Safe: A major concern that a lot of people have with products like this has to do with the fact that cleaning them can be a huge hassle. With this product, cleaning is not going to be a problem at all. This is because of the fact that this product is dishwasher safe, so you can just stick it into the machine and it’ll come out clean and good as new! It is important to note that the electrical components can’t be placed in the dishwasher. If you end up forgetting this detail the product might end up breaking down and becoming unusable so you should be as careful as possible.
- Easy to Use: All you are going to have to do if you want to make eggs with this product is pop the eggs into the slots and turn the machine on. That is just how simple the process is! There is no learning curve, there are no complicated instructions you have to follow, and all in all, this product can help you save even more time because you would not have to spend any time learning how to use it. Learning how to cook generally wastes a lot of time, so this product is definitely worth you looking into.
Things You’ll Hate
- Not Very Durable: While it is certainly true that this product provides a lot of amazing benefits and features, you are not going to like how fragile it is. One bad move and the product can end up breaking down so you will have to be very careful while using it. The product is rather expensive so this lack of durability is rather annoying, and if you are a clumsy sort of person you should definitely think twice before you start using it. That being said, careful usage can ensure that this product ends up being usable for a very long period of time indeed.
- One Dimensional Cooking Style: Boiled eggs are a great breakfast. They are healthy, easy and very convenient. However, you can only eat boiled eggs so many times before you end up getting bored by them. This product is supposed to offer other cooking options as well but these options really don’t work very well, so you are going to have to stick with the hard boil option instead. This is something that would be a huge setback since just using the boil feature can be an inconvenience that would lead to a lot of problems for you in the long run.
If you are looking for a quick fix for your breakfast you have it right here. While you are probably not going to be able to use it every single day since you are going to eventually get tired of hard boiled eggs, it is important to note that the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker can be a big help for those mornings where you just don’t have it in you to cook anything.